Pet Urine & Odor Treatments
He’s Your Best Friend. Not Your Carpet’s!
For many families, their pets are a vital part of their family unit. Just like other family members, we normally don’t get rid of them when they have “accidents.” And while pets can and do provide a variety of benefits within households, their “accidents” can also create challenges.
Pet urine on carpet, rugs, upholstery or leather can do much more than cause unpleasant odor.
Facts You Need to Know About Pet Urine in Your Carpeting!
- Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate continually in the same general location, causing significant contamination and damage.
- Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strips, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture. Have you noticed that urine odors become more noticeable as humidity increases? Similarly, the moisture of any cleaning process may cause the urine odor to become more pronounced.
- Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the carpet fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes. However, our unique PURT formulation can also help remove urine spots that have not permanently damaged the existing fibers.
Our Professionals Make The Difference!
Our highly trained service professionals use the power of Hot Carbonating Extraction for a deep and healthy clean. You can trust our powerful equipment and proprietary cleaning solutions to offer the cleanest clean, the driest dry, and the safest process available!
Our hot carbonating extraction equipment and The Natural cleaning solutions have received the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval. Carpet manufacturers require routine carpet cleaning to maintain your warranty.
Our Pet Urine & Odor Treatment Services
Our wide range of Pet Urine & Odor Treatments include:
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Cat Urine Removal
- Cat Urine Remover
- Dog Urine Removal
- Dog Urine Remover
- Pet Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Remover
- Pet Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Odor Treatments
- Pet Urine Remover Furniture
- Remove Carpet Odors
- Remove Carpet Stains
- Remove Cat Urine Odors
- Remove Cat Urine Smell
- Remove Urine Stains
- Removing Cat Urine Odors
- Urine Odor Removal
- Urine Odor Remover
- Urine Stain Remover
Area We Service
We are proud to service the following Counties:
Drier. Cleaner. Healthier.
To get your home in its best shape ever, call now for a Free, No-Obligation Estimate!