Why have your carpets professionally cleaned? While renting a carpet cleaning machine may be cheaper than hiring a professional, there are numerous advantages to calling in the pros. Not only do professional carpet cleaners save you time, they also ensure that your carpets are being cleaned safely and effectively. Here are just a few benefits that make all the difference for you and your carpet.
– Knowledge of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking the risk of using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a pro expertly clean your carpet.
– Restore your carpet to its original beauty and quality – Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
– Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
– Save you time – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry the cleaning equipment in and out. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
– Improve air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is advisable to have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving air quality inside your home.