Your businesses image is important, and so is the health of your staff. Regular carpet cleaning can keep your carpets looking good and reduce the build-up of dirt and pollen, which can wreak havoc with those in your building. The problem that many commercial business owners face is finding a carpet cleaning company that will work hard to deliver a high-quality cleaning job and there is also the matter of trusting those entering your building.
These tips and ideas can help you find the right commercial carpet cleaning company for your commercial building.
How to Find a Commercial Carpet Cleaning Company You Can Trust
● Longevity – One major thing you will want to look for when it comes to hiring a company you can trust is how long a company has been in business. Many companies start only to fail in the first few years because they are not delivering services correctly. Look for a company with at least 10 years in the commercial carpet cleaning business, and make sure this time was spent in your local area.
● Reputation – Next to longevity, reputation is important. If a company has lasted the test of time, then it is likely they will have a good reputation. No one wants to recommend or hire a company that does a bad job. Ask friends, family, and co-workers if they have had experience with commercial cleaning companies, then check online review sites to see what other customers have to say.
● Options – If a carpet cleaning company only offers one method of cleaning for all types of materials, then they may not know what they are doing. Each type of material needs a specialized treatment, you can’t treat wool the same way you might treat nylon. Ask the company how they determine how to clean your carpets and the different cleaning techniques they use.
● Business Hours – It is likely you don’t want carpet cleaners scooting around your business during business hours. Check with the commercial carpet cleaning company to see what their hours are and if they offer flexibility when it comes to commercial cleaning.
● Extraction Cleaning – Many carpet and rug manufacturers will suggest the extraction cleaning method. In fact, if you use any other method and damage is done to your carpets you may be voiding the warranty. Look for a commercial carpet cleaning company that offers the extraction cleaning method and be sure that your warranties and carpeting are protected.
● Certifications – Be sure the commercial carpet cleaning company you hire holds special certifications and be sure that these certifications relate to the carpet cleaning job taking place. Certifications from the IICRC are especially valuable and it is worth searching out companies that have been certified for commercial carpet cleaning from this organization.
If you are looking for the right commercial carpet cleaning company for your commercial building, contact the team at Chem-Dry of Indianapolis. Contact our team today for a free no obligation estimate.